Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Under the Sea

Can you guess who inspired me to create this very cute, but time consuming card? If you guessed Stampin with Markies Mom your right!!


I just thought this would be fun to try and recreate with my tools, and papers and embellishments, turned out cute, but there was some time involved. The card itself, I inked with 3 different colors to give it that leathered worn look. Used the cuttlebug embossing folders and my crimper to get the textures for the sea urchins. Used rafia for my bow and found a few beads to attach. Darn, I thought I had a tiny shell from last years adventure to Myrtle Beach, but couldn't put my fingers on it!

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. ~ Albert Einstein

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin