Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Flower Bling

The same, yet different. So it was a 'stud' making card session this weekend. I used the studs for the flower centers to give it a little pop, a little bling! These cards are too easy to make, but many people like the simplicity... one layer!

First I cut out a rectangular template, and then used a blue ink to make a background color. Using a sponge, I just smooshed the ink into the paper. Next stamped with mellow moss the greenery (Stamps by Judith) using a mask at the bottom of the box gives it a clean line. Then using a pink SU! ink, I added the flowers. The HB is from a $1 bin, and then added the rhinestone studs.


How can you add a little bling to your day??



1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I love this one layer card! It is so elegant! Bling is good - very good! Loving the sunshine today!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin