Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Zindorf Inspiration

So, after going to Michelle Zindorf's class, and practicing her current tutorials, I had to work on a few Zindorfian cards. This one below, is similar to the exclusive one we made in class, I had to try my brayer hand and see if I could duplicate what I learned.



The other two cards are from her tutorials in the past week. Sorry if this repeating of myself seems like the movie Ground Hog's day (with Bill Murray, a classic, filmed in Woodstock Illinois, less than 10 miles from here, by the way) I get up, walk the dog, go to work, come home, take the kids to their events, then play with cards, repeat.... next morning do the same thing, just smelling better because I had shower, repeat....


My next idea is to mix it up a bit, make the Zindorf's with a creative greeting twist... you'll have to stay tuned to see what I come up with. Now that I've said it out loud... it HAS to be done... wait for it!!!!




Maya Angelou
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.

2 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

Hey Peggy. Great work as always. Just wanted to let you know I receieved my latest card in the mail. Love it!

K Hutchinson said...

Oh my these are awesome Peggy! I feel like you with the same old same old routine!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin