Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let's Talk Turkey

Cute little fellow ... whose soon to have his head chopped off and the feathers plucked outta him, his limbs twisted apart and his eyeballs popped out of his head!!! Yikes! Where did that come from... I must be angry or something... or I've seen too many Halloween movies lately!!!

Tom here is part of something really cool this year! I had three friends sign up for the Card of the Month. Each month this past year they received a 'surprise' blank card that they in turn could send to someone of their choice. The cards related to the holiday of the upcoming month or the season. So the last card they received was good ole Tommy boy.... next month is the last month, and they will get something Christmas related or snowy or something like that.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG he is adorable! I love the colors! I not much on Turkey though!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin