Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cuteness abounds

- creative greetings!!
- baby it's cold out there

Have I told you lately how much I like paper crafts!! Someone please hire me! I will be a great loyal assistant. Look at these awesomely cute doodles, recreations of great fun that will bring a smile to anyone's face! Time's running out. Cute Christmas cards for sale! Well if you don't get in on the action... looks like the next big holiday is Valentine's Day.... see what cuteness is to follow.

Take a look at this lazy reindeer hanging around on a candy cane. (my bad, didn't get the original design co) Looks like Whipper Snapper designs, however. As per usual, having fun working on the shading and highlighting. Paper fun! Keeps me out of trouble!

Okay, sorry puppies, it says 3 frickin' cold degrees on my thermometer. AAAArgh, sub arctic weather. Enjoy being lazy 'cuz I don't have enough clothes to stay warm for a walk in this kind of weather.

As you can see, another post...so I still have my laptop, but be forewarned it could stop in the middle of typing this sentence. The Computer Wiz says two things are wrong.... the fan seems to be missing a bearing, so it is constantly running trying to cool itself and two... Windows Vista which is how this computer is programed is doomed for failure, it can't handle the pressure of my typing and my creative genius. It appears Microsoft developed poorly written software that just can't handle the new technology, thus creating NEW and IMPROVED Windows 7. Stay tuned on what I might do!!

Stay warm, baby it's cold out there!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin