Thursday, December 09, 2010

Sometimes you feel like a Nut

- Nutcracker
- Hold on


This festive fellow was fun to make. He is based off the black background white gel dots of Stampin with Markie's Mom's cards. Well, he is actually CASE-d from one of her posts. Loved it so much! That black just makes everything seem to pop!! I love the challenge of doodling and getting everything in proportion, first try!

There are times I so badly want to be able to do more things with this blog post, or my card making and designing, my photography and this computer, and make them all work together. Unfortunately, reading a book how to do that is now my patient strong point at the moment. But just so you know (blog cyber space) if I write it, maybe something will be done about it, sooner than later.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin