Thursday, December 02, 2010

Yesterday's Post

- The best man, is a snow man

As I was typing my blog post over 30 hours ago (yesterday) what I wanted to say is (was) how perfect this little guy is (was) because at that very moment there were wild snow flurries occurring outside my kitchen window. Such a blustery day! But that was not to be... because this cute little lap top does not want to cooperate with my yearning to create! Aargh! So, in the end we had a trace of snow, it's no longer here, except in the shaded areas in the yard. And I must admit, it was kind of slippery out there!

Love this layout for the snow guy above. About 6 different layers. I think I love snowmen( especially the cute ones!) *wink*.

Okay, I'm going to save... and see if I can go to another blog... and work some more on saving a tree, but wasting electricity, to write my boasting ... newsworthy politically correct Christmas news letter. Stay tuned for a new blog link!!!


1 comment:

Peggy said...

Checking out the comment que

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin