Tuesday, December 07, 2010

I'm okay, Ewe okay?

- the card
- holiday joy

*I just love puns, especially on cards. Yep! I know they are dorky, but they make me smile. And when you have a cute little image, just perfect with the words...altogether... that makes me happy. Simple card above (of course, and if I must remind you.... the card is CASE-d..... copy and share everything) I admit it, I'm a good doodle-er, I have a gift to copy! It's so much easier than sitting by trying to make up my own stuff. Oh, I will if I must.... create my own stuff.... but to blurf the internet and find these cute little doodles to draw, makes me happy!!


*It looks beautiful outside my kitchen window. Crisp blue sky, sun shine and 3" of snow covering everything. But brrr.... says 10 on my computer thermometer. I might just be taking the big guy for a walk. Tucker is not feeling so well.... I think he might have gotten into something.... sneaky little fuzzy doggie!

*I have to buckle down after the holidays and the first of the year and get a job outside the home. I'm losing brain cells here... I guess I need to find some money to help pay college bills too.... but hopefully I don't get that desperate that you see my mug shot on the evening news! I so desperately want to find something that gets me excited to wake up in the morning, that fulfills my creative need, where jobs get completed and people are appreciated, and they go home... excited to come back the next day. Wishful thinking?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin