Monday, December 06, 2010

December Begins


- The Weekend
- Tasty
- Cat Games

Just squint a bit and the picture above will be a bit more clearer. The holiday lighted house looks so much better with 3" of heavy wet snow all around it. It twinkles and it glistens. I was too excited to actually get a good picture with my Kodak Easy Share point and shoot camera. Just squint your eyes, it takes away some of the blur. brrrr, it's cold now, only 8 degrees out.

My boys got to go the the Greenbay Packer game yesterday. Pictures to follow in the next few days. Despite the frozen tundra, they said they actually dressed warm enough, the excitement of the crowd and the way the stadium was packed, they really weren't cold in the 20 degree weather. They got to see a very exciting WIN!

Sissy and I did a little shopping. And she wanted to try Sushi - I should say California rolls (The California roll is a maki-zushi (roll), a kind of sushi roll, usually made inside-out, containing cucumber, imitation crab stick, and avocado) again *we went to a Sushi restaurant this past summer*. Sams Club has a nice tray of 5 varieties, reasonably priced. This was our special lunch. How's my presentation platter?? Sissy took two bites from two different rolls and tried to smile.... she really likes the idea of Sushi *California Rolls* but really, really can't stomach them. More for me!

I thought this was hilarious. Get it.... mouse and cheese???? One day while I was getting my mid morning snack together, I put my Laughing Cow cheese wedge down, just so happens near my computer mouse, and I got a big kick out how it looked.
Next year's blog I think I will do another separate one, 365 days worth of pictures. I've seen other blogs like this... so stay tuned.
Happy Monday


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin