Wednesday, December 08, 2010

No two can ever be alike

- What's not to love
- we love copy cat foods

Have I mentioned that I LOVE snowmen. They are so cute! I have a ton of them. You could say I'm a collector..... well, I was more of a collector years ago... now, today they collect more dust! Did you know that they can stay out much longer than other ordinary Christmas Decorations, especially if they are winter snowmen vs. Christmas snowmen. Cute carrot noses, top hats, stocking caps, mittens, hot cocoa mugs, scarves, fake feet, bird friends....

Please note that all of these cards are Winter snowmen. Dressed in winter garb, with snow flakes instead of Christmas elf hats and holly. Wow, I made all three cards with the same monochromatic Burgundy and tan papers. I love when this happens, getting 3 cards the same, yet different!

It's a fantastically cold day again today. But I will bundle up and take the boys out. I got so much done yesterday. No more pitty parties for this girl. It's only stuff I can see. Daddy had a dinner meeting with the secretive Italians at a seafood restaurant near O'Hare airport. (More to come on that... some day....) but the rest of us had a delicious Rainforest Cafe Chicken Salad copy cat recipe. Yum, what makes it special is Chow Mein Rice Noodles and Shoestring potatoes and of course the Hoisin dressing.

I got two card orders... I'm excited to create!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cute cards! Love all the snowman! WOO HOO on your card orders- that is awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin