Monday, July 18, 2011

I Find SH!NE everywhere

It's okay to laugh at our little friend!I suppose if you look for anything 'hard' enough you can find it, in some way, form or manner.

What's even better... finding 'it' when you don't even have to look very hard.

Cute bar: SHORT'S Burger & Shine

(moonshine)


I challenged myself to find SH!NE when we went on our parent orientation last week at the University of Iowa.


Not only are there 10 principles to SH!NE at the House of SH!NE , but it is fun finding how many ways the world uses SH!NE in advertising, mottos, labeling, titles, names.... things and people who SH!NE have something intriguing about them.



Shine: Hotel Bathroom Products


I like to say: Spread Happiness IN Everything. It's just amazing when you look for certain things, how they show themselves to us.


2 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

you crack me up!

Peggy said...

what did I do???

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin