Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My mind is Blank!

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home! I just want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares!

Oh, I know some of y'all care... I just found these art quotes on Pinterest.

I enjoy making the doodles and embellishing the cards. Requests are slow, (lazy days of a hot, hot HOT summer) so I don't know what kind of cards to make... so I'm leaving things blank. This card will be ready to send out at the right moment, just add sentiment!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Love your cute little owl! What a great idea to leave the sentiment off until you need the card! Brilliant!!!!

Peggy said...

Not by choice! I don't know about you ... but many people want the card to say it all... that way they don't have to think about it!!! You are so adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin