Friday, July 29, 2011

Shaking things UP

Ooh, I love the way both of these pictures make me feel, happy! Maybe its the YELLOW. It gives me some SH!NE. Although I need to find a way to SELL more cards, (inventory UP, sales down) I am still having so much fun creating and making these tiny master pieces of art!


Sunset of of Sea Pines Harbour Town, Hilton Head Island South Carolina


I think I will be able to Zindorf ( the name of a great teacher who taught me how to brayer ink and create beautiful landscape cards) a few pictures I took while on vacation. Also I think too, referring back to the article Be Bad, Be Happy by Gay Norton Edelman...When life is stressing you out, breaking through some boundaries can help you snap out of it.


"Getting out of your groove actually lays down new neural pathways in your brain, which creates freshness, newness, optimism and hopefulness." "But the brain needs novelty."



1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the sunset!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin