Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lickety Split

Know what's weird? Day by day nothing seems to change... but pretty soon everything's different.
Calvin & Hobbes

That's how I'm feeling lately.... just like both of these cards.... all the images are the same....yet different.... working on the color challenges for my on line class and then CASe-ing lots of cute cards. Impact statement.... multiples. Used oval punches and corner rounders and word punches. More details if you want them. :0)

People's blogs are different. Oh yes! it's a good thing...but before in the olden days I liked when they talked about their family, or their adventures, or their cards, or their crafts... now all of a sudden (yeah, right) I'm being bombarded by advertisers in the right column, advertising in the left column, links to blog hops and other places I NEED to go to. It's almost getting hard to read the good stuff... the words in between the spaces.

People down the street in the next block are all using generators. We only had about a 10 minute outage yesterday. The final branch that cracked in the wind splintered off the tree this morning. Jeff should be getting home from Italy today... I'll let him help me figure out what to do with 4- 8" round branches that are 30 feet long! So happy this is all that our drama is about!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your fun summer cards! Makes me want a Popsicle though! LOL!

I agree, I like the personal stories and dislike the ads :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin