Friday, May 16, 2014

I Miss my Mouse

I miss one of my most favorite spots!

What do you think? 
 
My window to the world!

 
This is one of my piles.  I have at least 5 different journals going on at once.  Here in this pile next to my laptop ... are my cheaters, an inspirational quotes (notes) journal, one of the books for the study material for my online class, my every day SHINE journal and my whole hearted journal.  Plus there are scattered notes and ideas in-between the notebooks.
 
I can't help myself. 
 
I love to learn.
 
I'm a visual learner.
 
There are so many beautiful words out there.  There are so many fun doodles to doodle.  There are so many new things to look up on the Internet.  There are interesting things to take pictures of.  And there are so many things to see out in my back yard.
 
 
I laugh every time I read it on Pinterest.  If only someone would pay me to do 'this', I'm so good at it!
 
I'm just so very grateful, after a six and a half hour shift standing on my feet and pounding the pavement at Goodwill... I can come home to this and pick up where I left off!

 
It's very interesting, this window to my world. 
 
Just from this picture can you tell?  Is it 88 degrees out and the air conditioning is running.  Or is it 48 degrees out and the furnace is on!!! The difference in temperature was less than 24 hours.  That's the kind of week we have living here in the Midwest .... the week of May 11.
 
Hello Mouse, what kind of things can we create today????

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin