Saturday, March 01, 2008

En Garde

I had a request for a card that reflected a greeting to a young gentleman who is a 'fencer'.... so the front reads... En Garde Inside: It's your day, touche! I found the image on my PrintMaster program on the computer. Love my Nestabilities to punch out all these different sized scallop circles. I haven't bought any new designer patterned paper in a while... so I'm still going through scraps to add a bit of oomph to my creative greetings!!!

Did I mention that I broke one of my cuttlebug cutting plates? I happened to forget my plate sandwich layering combination and tried too hard to create something, and snap.... plate B broke in two. I seemed helpless for two days until I bought a replacement... almost killed me 'cuz I didn't have a coupon to buy it. Two new B plates for $8.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Cute card! I am laughing at the no coupon comment...sounds like me!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin