Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A little fluffles greeting


I'm just plugging away designing, creating and CASE-ing cards, oh what fun to have the lap top next to me as I create. I don't think there are any new or unusual techniques that I have wonderously developed for this card. My stash of creative greetings to sell or give as gifts is getting larger and larger. March must be a slow time for card giving. The embellishment is off a strip that I had to divide and conquer, found for $1 at Big Lots. Added a few stickle dots to the flowers. Most of the ribbons I buy are 'cheap' ones from M's when they are 3 for $1. But the color of those ribbons always match. I'm trying to eliminate my old paper scraps, I keep turning to that bin to find my background paper.

PS: Thanks Kim and Heather for your comments, I appreciate them so!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I love your coloring on this fluffles! Fun LO too! You are so creative!

Heather Grow said...

I love blue and brown together. Cute card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin