Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Hey Cupcake!




Well, instead of birthday cakes, or a slice of birthday cake... it seems as though cupcakes are the rage!!! Here are 3 wildly different cards. I think the little chef mouse is adorable. I of coarse cased this card and drew the little cuttie holding a few delicious treats. I Cuttlebugged him and added a few buttons. The pink and brown cupcakes is a project made at stamp camp. Can you tell which cupcake is 'popping' out? The poloroid image, also made at stamp camp, is embossed. I think a smidgen cupcake is just as good as a big ole piece of birthday cake!!

3 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOWZERS these are all awesome! I think the pink cupcake is the one popped out!

Heather Grow said...

Peggy, these are all so cute. Good job on caseing the mouse.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Holy smokes, your are a fabulous artist. Lovely cupcakes and mouse.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin