Saturday, March 08, 2008

New Charley Cards

Hey y'all... here's one for you Kim!!!... I'll say these are my original drawings of our neighbor's dog Charley. This is the 2nd set she's asked for.... so below are different versions of Charley wishing birthday wishes. I've been trying to make more of my own background paper, but realize I don't have a great variety of inks... the purple background with the party hats has ink smooshed into the paper with cling wrap dipped in ink. I just tried to make each card slightly different with the birthday theme.

2 comments:

Laura said...

These are adorable, you have got some serious talent, girl!

K Hutchinson said...

Oh my heaven and stars.....you have so much talent that it floors me! I need to close my mouth since when I was looking at the doggie cards- it HIT the floor! These all KICK ass! Now now you must start making a stamp line!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin