Friday, March 28, 2008

Flap Card

Had to try my hand at the flap cards that were 'hot' a few days ago at SCS. I'm trying to get used to the card being slightly small (mainly for fitting into the envelope) than the 5-1/2" height... cuz I'm just using the 11" paper. Haven't found the swiss dot embossing folder yet... so I had some tiny dot patterned paper. Flower is just popped off a 1/2% stem from HL.... I like the white 'cuz you can ink the edges to have it match (if you want). I like the touch of cuttlebugging on the birthday flap... I suppose you could ink it to make the image 'pop' more. This card recipe is nice, you can open it either from the top or the side.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

wow you did a great job with them! Makes me want to try one!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin