Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Rest of my Pictures





I go in stages or phases. I work on cards, let them sit, then stamp and label the back.... then take pictures, then load them on the computer etc.... so I decided to load up my last batch of photos. Ironically all flowers, am I hoping for spring or what. It's beautifully sunny here in Northern Illinois about 35 degrees... and the prediction I hear rumblings about is 6-9 inches of snow tomorrow. I laugh!!! Ha ha ha... for all those people who will be flying out of O'hare for a warm sunny spring break spot! I laugh.... as I sit fat and happy in front of my computer uploading the only flowers I see, ha to them spring breakers leaving!! Oh well, card making is my little ray of sunshine!!!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Gorgeous cards! I am crying over the snow that is coming too!

Heather Grow said...

Peggy, these cards are all adorable. Love them!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin