Saturday, March 29, 2008

More spring flowers

I'm hoping and wishing, as I look out the kitchen window at 5 beautiful birds at my feeder, that spring is here!! There is a bit of snow behind the grill and a few chunks of white fluff in the shade, but the two or so inches that fell the other night, gone! Hopefully for good!!

Signs that spring break is almost to a close, as neighbors come home, tanned, from their weeks stay at some warm location. Our spring break included visits to Wisconsin and Indiana to see the 'grands'. Wednesday, we rode the train downtown (Chicago) to stop in at Maggiano's for a delicious lunch before we went to see WICKED at the Oriental Theatre. It was just an amazaing show!! I highly recommend it!

And then there is me and my creative greetings!! Flowers galore, hoping for my budding bulbs to pop through the mulch!! I tried a new technique on the baby blue and rock colored paper, I stamped a swirly floral image on some acetate... I recycled some plastic that behind or holding some sort of embellishment. Don't know if it was craft ink, but I let the image dry overnight, before I adhered it to the punches with two brads in opposite corners. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW you seen WICKED you lucky duck!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin