Saturday, March 01, 2008

A little bit of Easter Charm




Although I was missing in action from my blog, I was still casing and creating cards. Here are a few bunny cards! I can't say enough how I like the whimsical animals, more so than the serious realistic choices out there. Cartoonish is so much easier for me to recreate and draw. So, all of these bunnies are CASed... but as the norm, hand drawn by me. I'm still working on my shading, inside and out of the images. My coloring of choice is still water color pencils with a blender pen. Some shading is pulling color from a marker with the blender pen. Stay tuned for more creative greetings.!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

awww your bunnies are all so cute! I do not have a clear cut favorite. Your drawing is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Attention!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin