Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Birthday List

Here's a cute little board book I made for S. to keep track of all of her friend's birthdays. We had to eat some cereal quick so I could get the tag board from the box to make the covers. Decorated the front and back and insides with new dp from SU!!

Inside I computer generated all the months of the year plus 6 extra pages to add special dates to remember. Oh, I know you write birthdays on the calendar, but this way, you don't have to transfer from calendar to calendar each and every year.... it's your birthday book! Next, to make is one of those folders that holds an entire years worth of cards..... but who does that? oooh, look at my cute toes in that picture!!!


Well, I officially have two high schoolers! Sissy had her 8th grade awards ceremony last night. We are very proud of her. She has a 4.028 gpa.... translated... straight A's!!! She maintained high honor roll all three years of middle school! Go Sissy!

Over prepare, and then go with the flow.



1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

What a sweet book to keep Birthday's in! I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin