Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Get along little doggie, or two doggies

Here's a fun Cooper card I did. I had some left over bandanna background paper and thought it would work perfect with a western themed card including #1 dog Cooper. Added a strand of hemp to the side of the card and just used water color pencils to color in the images.

Although I will be posting on my blog (remotely) this will probably be the last card for a few days. Heading down to Orlando with Sissy for a volleyball tournament. Goodbye Illinois barely spring weather... HELLO hot and humid Florida!!!!

Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

awwww Peggy this is dog gone adorable! te he he! I love it! Have a safe trip to FL. I'm sure you will have lots of sun and fun! Remember the sun screen! SMILE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin