Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"Pop" cicle

Hey there! We're back, safe and sound to the cooler temps of the Midwest. It was 94 and sunny yesterday when we left Orlando, and when we landing at O'Hare it was pouring rain and 64 degrees! What a difference a few thousand miles makes!!

Sissy's team did well overall. They could have won more if they had their head in the game... we went to the championship round in their pool of players and they ended up in 2nd for that! So, with 71 teams playing, yadda yadda.... they ended up 23rd!! All in all, we had a good trip, but it sure is nice to be home.

So back to cardmaking. I've got to start today where I left off a week ago, with last weeks goods! After a day of working, laundry and pick up, maybe I'll get back in my 'office' later tonight, I miss creating.

Cute little card I cased off someones blog. (thank you) It's a mini card with rounded corners. Used my small nesties scallop circle to take a bite out of the ice cream bar, broke a craft stick in half, tied on a bow, used a few pop dots to raise the image around the stick... and an adorable card to come up with any 'pop' cicle jokes, statements, sentiments!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

So glad Sissy team did really well! Sounds like it was a perfect time in FL! Your card is adorable! LOVE IT!Glad you are home I need a one of your card fixes;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin