Monday, June 29, 2009

A simple summer day

Every once in awhile I buy designer paper (do I really need more paper?), don't always know what I'm going to do with it, but here's an idea I got from browsing Markie's Moms blog. And to answer my own question, yes! I do need to buy special paper every once in a while.... sometimes the paper that comes in those big packs on sale 40% off... don't always have cute paper, or I get tired of it! When I buy in single sheets, I try to match the cardstock with the patterned paper (PP) I think it gives it a sleek look! So, every once in a while you will see a card a bit out of the ordinary for me!
A bit about Sissy: she's in Louisville with her dad for the JVDA tourney. They've had three days of play and each day ended up 2 wins vs 1 loss. It's complicated to fully explain, so they played up in a pool and now are placed 2nd. Dad says Sissy is playing quite well, very consistant and has had some good saves, while some team members have had some off plays! Stayed tuned for the end of the season!

When life gives you lemons turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I hardly ever buy patterned paper, I usually just make my own! I love how you used it here! Glad to hear that Sissy is doing great!

Chaotic Kristi said...

I have patterned paper but it is so hard to use because you have to design AROUND it, rather than let the card flow....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin