Monday, June 22, 2009

Zindorfs week of 6-21

What more can I say about how talented Michelle Zindorf is, and the wonderful tutorials she gives designs for free on her blog. The sad thing is, she got so popular with her ideas and cool techniques she is now teaching her stuff through classes, she isn't home much to create new tutorials. She's off traveling and seeing the USA. What a cool way (in some ways) to create a business from your art!!

Here's a few cards I did in the past week.

I love each one, because I try something new, or work on some technique.

All, are quite fun!

Did I tell you I'm drinking iced coffee? It's very good.

Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry: God never blinks.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh my heavens these are awesome! The surf boards are my favorite! I have not tried ice coffee! I might have to give it a try!

Chaotic Kristi said...

SWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN
those are just incredible!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin