Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Zindorf 6-28

This card was fun. I admit I love seeing what new things Michelle Zindorf has to offer. This is the card she had on her tutorial blog last week. The only problem I have is placing a sentiment inside. But some of these cards I haven't even given away because I like looking at them! I'm amazed that I can actually create some of these things. But the way she shows each step makes things easy!!!

Well this is the week that my temporary job starts to wind down. The month of July I will be working 2 days a week as the original receptionist starts to come back to work.


In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!


2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I love how peaceful this card makes you feel! Makes me want to run out to my garden and just sit and watch the nature! Sometimes I think we do not need a sentiment!

Chaotic Kristi said...

I love that look... I have the hardest time with a brayer, it seems...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin