Monday, June 08, 2009

Little girls everywhere

Love these girls from Stampin bella Ketto

I change them a bit in the face, the dresses are fun and the hair is so cute. The more stuff sticking out, the better!! I was making bandanna background paper and I thought this combo would work together.

This little one could work for a 4th of July Hello ! I found some really, really old background paper and thought it had a Markie's Mom esq feel to it!! Punched out a few hearts with my Cuttlebug.

And last, my wild child, funky hair and cute color combo for the clothes. She's holding a sparkler! Stickles fun with that one!!

Weird, but good weekend. I sat and read almost ALL day Saturday, The Double Bind.... excellent read, had me on the edge!!! But Saturday was kind of rainy and cloudy, perfect reading weather. Sunday was the final tournament for volleyball here at our home site. Out of 8 teams (13 & 14 year olds) dd's team 14 Red won the entire event, undefeated in 6 matches!!! We'll be off to Florida this Thursday for a Nation tournament in Orlando!!!

Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.






1 comment:

Cheryl Houston said...

Love the girls! Too cute!!

And I love that last statement! Life is too short to waste time hating anyone... especially since that person probably doesn't care anyway, right? :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin