Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pretty Girl heART

 Hi blogger friends!
  I'm still here and I'm still creating
 ... just can't do as much with this darn real job that I have.  Not making any excuses... when you lose 30+ hours a week outside the home, it's just a bit harder to create doodles and write exceptionally fun stuff.... but I still do, just less often than I'd like...here is my latest entry into my 2012 Art Journal....
I doodled the girl's face a few weeks ago and wanted to use it for something...didn't know what... but that's the good thing about art... you don't always have to make something right away... who would know when I designed her???  and I did the background piece on the journal page also, a few weeks ago,  and then sat down one night and combined the two to come up with this sort of 'country' girl with a Peter Pan collar and exotic flowers in her hair. There is pink lace trim on her sleeves and a lovely butterfly soaring it's wings up to the sky...

Beautiful... seek goodness today...
is the vibe I got from this!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

She is just gorgeous! I love her! You did an amazing job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin