Sunday, October 21, 2012

Strawberry Red

Who would have ever thought that taking pictures of your food would be exciting and mouth watering! 

With the ease of technology and a camera on my phone, I can take pictures pretty much where ever I go. (Better watch out!!) And with my 'own' blog... I can post yummy goodness, fun and whimsical creative greeting cards, totally interesting family up dates and what ever the heck is out my picture on the world! 

We often pick 12-15 lbs of strawberries early summer time and I cut them and add sugar to then freeze for later in the year.  I can't think of any better way to eat this yummy goodness but on some pipping hot pancakes on a lazy Sunday morning...powder sugar makes you go.... awww come on... that is heaven!!!

Movie Review: Went and saw Argo (with Ben Affleck) yesterday.... excellent movie and we highly recommend it!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin