Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Beautiful Soul

Love is in the air...
and on some of my greeting cards ♥

If you've been following my blog for any amount of time, you know that I like art.... I like heart art... I like ♥ ... I like heART.... however you say it... I have great fun and satisfaction creating. And I try to create EVERY day!

I've created lots of cards over the years... and I love to LEARN new 'stuff'.  That's part of who I am this year, in creating the YEAR OF mySELF.... seeking, exploring, learning and finding.   And I'm LEARNING collage art.... I'm painting!  I'm taking art classes (on line through Brave Girls) and I'm learning from great bloggers who share their talent.

I got the idea for this card from Stephanie at Homegrown Hospitality

This type of card and tag seem like  a new version of  country crafting that I did over 15 years ago.  Freshing up the heART ♥ a bit.
Come back and visit me again real soon...
I'd like to brighten your day!!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I love this kind os art too! Art from the heART is the best! You can tell you love what you do, which is a wonderful thing! Happy Halloween :)

Peggy said...

I do Kim, thanks for noticing.... boo!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin