Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Spooky

Boo! I'm a little sad today.... it's the day job.  Things are a little slow... but this card and being creative makes me very, very happy!

This is a card I made at stamp camp a few weeks ago and I recently sent it to some college kid who got it with a $pecial treat inside.

Weekends go so quickly now... I have to do the regular house stuff and then I try to create during daylight hours... at times I miss how things used to be... now I need to manage my time better.  I believe there are good things to come.... lurking behind the creep creaking door!!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Sorry about your job, ugh! Your card is super duper adorable! Love all the elements! Such a fun card, your college student is going to love it!

Peggy said...

Thank you Kim....creativity on hold!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin