Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Worth Melting For

Sometimes, many times .... I don't believe in myself. I'm learning how to correct that!!!

I love to doodle.

I love to cReatE.

And sometimes I am shocked when things actually turn out.

I get giddy with happiness when I can turn this ....



Into this!
 
I still am amazed 30 years later after creatively making my own greeting cards that I can turn a blob of something .... into something else.  And I really love the process and the results.



And of course, I will always admit that a lot of truly creative artist have led the way.  The top left snowman is a version of Olaf from the Disney animated movie Frozen.  Just turning the carrot nose, having a few sprigs on top of his head and popped out eyes .... just makes him adorable.

 
..... I never met a snowman that I didn't like.
 
When I finished these 4 small pages (approx. 4" x 6") .... I'm like a little kid.... see what I did???
 
I can't wait to finish them and send them off to Brighten Someones Day!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin