Sunday, January 25, 2015

This is NOT a Hobby

I  don't think I mentioned, but over the holiday break ....I got a 'new' craft room.

One day I may show it, but right now it's in the middle of a creative upheaval.

After getting new carpeting upstairs, my oh-so-smart hubby made a suggestion that I move my 'office' to one of the front rooms, Bubba's old bedroom.  It's bigger and has built in shelves. I was SOLD!



We thought doing this before, but now that Bubba has accepted a job in Kansas City when he graduates from the University of Iowa in May.... he probably wont be coming back to his old room.  

So, we flip flopped.  

My old craft space has now become the 'spare' bedroom, and his old bedroom has become my creative office.  It's been a month and I still can't find some of my 'stuff'.  And I have yet to purge and get rid of things in hopes that I can find another use for them. Creativity in process.... making PROGRESS!


What is exciting is. that I'm back to card making.

I'm taking an on-line class and I'm working in an art journal .... I am being 'creative' every day.  In some way or another I doodle, practice my handwriting, journal, create a background, make a card, edit a picture in photo shop.... something to be creative.... and I love, love , LOVE it!


Today's post it's all about these fun birds.  Simple round shapes, half round shapes, imperfect round shapes.... and a cute little birdie emerges.

Brighten Someone's Day with a creative greeting!!!!

Being creative is not a hobby, it is a way of life!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin