Monday, July 27, 2009

Are we there yet?

I was put on challenge mode, so excited, someone (ST)made a request for a card!! Yippee! Here are the details she gave me, they are visiting a friend, three blond ladies in a blue van with a beautiful teenager, also blond, riding in a blue van on a ROAD TRIP to Michigan!

The ideas came real quick, my fingers were shaking with excitement! Searched out a few sites to see if anything else would pop out at me. Found an old Michigan map that I cut apart, with the city they are heading to, placed accordingly!! A few little road signs along the way!!!

I even lined the envelope with left over map!!!

Vacation is what you take when you can't take what you've been taking any longer



2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

OH MY GOSH, these card is awesome! I love that you used the map of where they are going! AWESOME! Don't you love it when you start a project and it gets you so excited!

Chaotic Kristi said...

I dont know what I like more... the card or the Quote... LOL... awesome job!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin