Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More sweetness than is allowed

Here's a cute little gal! I don't recall at the moment who the originator is, but she is popping up all over the place on cardmakers blogs. I used markers and water color pencils to draw her in. I was at Hobby Lobby the other day, and wasn't greatly impressed by the card crafting area. Good thing!!! I guess I don't need anything.

Work story: "No other doctor I go to does it this way!" ALL doctors offices deal with their medical practice their own way. That's why it's their practice. I can't imagine being rude to the receptionist and saying this. I've had people tell me we should serve hot beverages in the waiting area, that we need to post better signs outside the location of the building, the doctor needs to work more convenient hours, and they shouldn't have to show their medicare card every first visit of the new year, BECAUSE ITS ALL THE SAME!!! I can't imagine what health care will be like if it's ALL the same!


2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

This little gal is so adorable! I felt the same way at hobby lobby! But I have my sights set on doing a mosaic now sooooo......

Chaotic Kristi said...

Hobby Lobbys here (tx) have expanded their ink selections but the rest is not at all to be drolled over... sigh
I must say, I do a lot of it online now!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin