Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hello!

Is it me you're looking for?

This card has a lot of different elements to it! I drew the cherries with leaves, then with a gel pen I added a little white highlight. Also included, a round geo clip, matching? ribbon, faux stitching only on part of it?, layered scallops from Nestabilities. I like the rich red, and the funky green check together, but I always realize AFTER I create these, it's so difficult to see the note on the inside of the card if you were to just use a pen.... so now I think I have to go back and line the card with a light paper!

You had me at hello.

3 comments:

Chaotic Kristi said...

I like this one... more about the layout, really, than a focal image... so not your usual style! Really nice card.

Chaotic Kristi said...

YOU KNOW EVERYTHING IS A SONG... SO WAS YOUR TITLE... lol
oops.. ignore caplock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDZcqBgCS74

K Hutchinson said...

This is so cool and not your usually style! You are rocking :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin