Sunday, July 12, 2009

You're a blast!

This card was so fun!!! I've now realized my circle punches, although I have 4 (enough you'd think) I should be able to stack the circles to get that cool framed affect... but because of the sizes I have, I don't always have that stacked next size bigger look. Maybe I'll have to get ALL the Nestabilities to get that stepping stone affect. The amazing thing about this card is that behind the red half circle and the rocket is recycled acetate. (clear plastic from something) So this card is partially see through. The image is SU! but drawn... ribbon, star punch... a cool boy card.



So, I'll say something good about work (however, it's much more fun to talk about the crazy & insane patients)... during the holidays, a few regular patients felt in their heart to make cookies and bring in homeamde treats!! That was very nice, but there is only so much of that you can eat... and being a small office with the different diet restrictions some have, it was a sad waste, at times! I could never imagine bringing treats into my doctor's or dentist office! Salesman or pharmasutical reps bring in lunch sometimes for the entire office, a way to smooze the doctor, that's a nice treat!

A Zen Saying
Sit quietly, doing nothing, spring comes, and the grass grows by itself.

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Such a great kids card! Life is a blast!!! My BIL and SIL are Drug Reps!!!! All they give me a free pens and notepads! LOL!

Chaotic Kristi said...

love the card! I recycle a lot of stuuf in mine, including the backing for stickers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin