Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's none of your 'monkey' business!!!


Last week we celebrated Sissy's 14th birthday. We woke her up with balloons and blaring party horns at 7:30 in the morning singing "Happy Birthday!". Great dinner out at Kyoto... a Japaneses restaurant where they have the hibachi grill and cook the food in front of you. And then home for dessert of strawberry short cake cake with whip cream and of course candles!!

Sissy likes monkeys. It took me a while to find a cute enough monkey, and then I decided I wanted to make him out of punches. So, I worked some magic putting circles and ovals together, a few google eyes and some of those fun leaves I created a while back, and came up with this cute dude! Used the HB cuttlebug embossing folder for the background, added a bit of stickles to the ribbon on the present.
Bad excuse for being late to your doctor's appointment: I can't believe it, I've been here so many times, all the buildings look alike. Did you know they all look a like? I get lost every time I come here. It's a very scary thought that during the 9 months I worked there, this particualr patient and her husband had been to the office no less than 9 times, and she said this EVERY time she came in. Just think people, she is on the road with you!!! PS She is 88 years old. I know this because she reminds us all each and every time she came in.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin