Monday, July 20, 2009

National Ice Cream Month

I've been told that every day of the year, every week and every month has national days. Today is National Hug your kid day. I just went and did that. Although I do hug my kids, they thought I was kind of loopy!!!

Here's a cute little card to help celebrate this months ice cream celebration. What would you do for an ice cream cone?? Love the black and pink togther, makes the card kind of classy. Special designer paper I've been waiting to use, nestabilities punches for the scallops, dollar stamp for the cone. TAC sentiment.

So, today BE EXTRAORDINARY!!!

2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

I hugged my boys today too! They all ready know that I am loopy! Ha ha ha! Your card is awesome! Wonderful colors and textures! Sure makes me want some ice cream right now and it is a little to early for that! LOL! Happy Monday!

Heather @ HouseofShine.com said...

Thanks for giving me an excuse for another hug today (not that I needed one!).
Also thanks for the awesome ice cream card...now the question is who to pass it along to?!?

You are the best!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin