Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Easel Card

Hope you are buzzin around soon!!! Get Well card with a fun little happy bee to wish you well! Although I followed the instrunctions I found on the scor pal gallery site, I tried to alter them a bit, and only I know what didn't really work... for next time. Will the person who receives this card know how to prop it up? Or do I put a little side view direction???

So Bubba was a judge for the day.... a preliminary voting judge at a VFW voting post in Woodstock, IL (actually where GroundHog day was filmed some 20 years ago... and it was Groundhog day yesterday) He was happy to get $165 for sitting on his butt for 13 hours, missing a day of school. Didn't get too much else out of him when he got home after 8pm, he needed down time and found his way in front of a tv. I've been receiving lots of emails from colleges lately... he must have put my address down for the contact. My baby is growing up!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I have not done an easel card yet! Your is cool! Good for Bubba!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin