Monday, February 08, 2010

Froggie went a courtin'

Did you know there were 27 versus to "Froggie went a courtin"? That amazed me too! If you are interested check it out here. This guy is quite adorable and would be fun to receive as a little valentine charmer. What I've been doing lately is pulling patterned paper, designer card stocks and combining them with a solid colored cardstock base. I have a stack about 10 high waiting to become a creative greeting!!

Then (blurfing) the internet to find cards with interesting layouts and working with all the elements to create the card. My stock of pp is so full. So I am going in reverse design order.... instead of finding an image and pulling in elements to create the card, I have all the elements and now need to find a design that takes them all and uses them FRESH!! Same results, just a different way of doing it!

What's happening today: Supposed to get 6-10" of snow tonight. Because of the Super Bowl and Sissy's v-ball tourney :(, we didn't get out grocery shopping over the weekend. Plus I have a job interview today.... admissions for a family social service.... carpool sissy to v-ball, put gas in bubba's card....Happy Winter!


1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Peggy your cards are adorable! I'm all ready for the storm :) Good luck with the interview today!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin