Monday, February 22, 2010

Taking note!

It's Monday! Fresh new 5" of wet stuff on the ground. Some of the pine trees look so sad, it's the weight of the snow and it looks like the arms (branches) are dragging on the ground from all the heavy white manna from heaven! Everything is clean and white again... we saw the ground yesterday and it had all that exhaust dinge, yuck!

Here's a cute tweety taking note of what you did and chirping your praises.

I finally figured out how to get the embossing part of the Nestabilities working with out having to purchase a specific mat/gasket. When I went on line to find my options, I realized that one of my cabinet liners for the wire shelved closets is a thick flexible rubbery mat.... I cut a piece to size... made my cutting sandwich and wal-la embossing capabilities. I know that if you are not a card maker with a Cuddle bug... what I said was a complete foreign language..... yadda yadda...

I have to move outta this room shortly.... I'm cleaning tile grout in my kitchen and the bleach combo is giving me a headache. Domestic Diva, hard at work.... watch out!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Such a sweet card! I had a really busy weekend- dang I am so far behind here! You go girl!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin