Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Simple Shower card

I think this is an old card that got stuck in the bunch..... it could be an under the weather card, or it could be a bridal/baby shower card.... I wonder why this was in the bunch of cards I took pictures of . One of those things that makes you go hmmmmmmmm!!!

Got a dusting of snow over night, but the sun is SHINING and the sky is blue. Missed a whole weekend with Sissy at a tournament. Feel like I'm 3 days behind. I got to go to Ikea yesterday... didn't find all the things I was looking for. That place is always so crowded. I'm getting old, I really hate it when people stop in the middle of aisle and you can't get around them, creepy sniffling children crawling around touching everything.... it's too hard to look and imagine what I can do with their stuff. On different blogs people comment about their great finds.... I didn't find those~ Oh well, saved money. Sissy's team won their silver bracket... hard to explain... but they came in 11th out of 20 teams in their division Well, we're off to get braces.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin