Friday, May 06, 2011

Ecletic Mix

Searching through my left over pictures this wee,k I have a wide variety of cre8tive greetings!! waiting to be shown off. Just so you know winged fairies still seem to be quite popular. Lately my cards lack thoughtful sentiments because I'm not inspired to finish them ... so just before they go out the door as some piece of FuN MaiL, I'll figure out something clever and witty to put inside!

Who wouldn't want a 4 tiered birthday cake? Although a lot more work goes in the cake doodle than the fairy doodle... I don't charge any more for the card. At the time of this writing, all cards are $2.50 each. I'm not like the gas station with prices going up and up through out the day. The cake is mostly colored in with water color pencils, I achieve the shadow effect with a build up of color.... and this all and only comes from looking at an image someone else has done before me. One card a simple fun fairy with glitter on her wings and shoes and one card a bit more love and caring going into the doodle with dots and dashes and swirly mc bobs... yet the same price for love of art!
And finally, punch art cup cakes. Too simple... from top to bottom, a heart, half a circle, and a rectangle with tiny scallops cut into the top! Then the pieces are popped out with some foam tape pop dots that give the entire card a dimensional feel. Hard to see in the photo but the pink background paper is stamped with pink in... it's like a cross hatch... tiny squares, I love how it looks!

xoxox X(kisses) o (hugs)

2 comments:

Cheryl Houston said...

I love my cupcake card that I got this week!

And thanks for the tags! i used one in my Mothers day box!!

Peggy said...

glad you like it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin