Monday, May 02, 2011

5th month~ 5 things

Need to change things up a bit. Change is good, if its change you can count on. It's also good if you stay consistant and follow through! Although I like my journey here with my 'little' blog and it's my opinion, there are some very cute things happening out there in the blog world. I'd love to be a part of it.



Even David Letterman has a top 10 list. Lists help to keep us on track and task. However, sometimes we lose lists and then forget what we need to do. Ten, is kind of a lot, I fear I'd bore you to tears.... so for today's post it will be my top 5 paper craft favorite tools or gadgets that I MUST HAVE when completing a cre8tive greeting!!!!

No 1~ a good pair of scissors. After hearing and seeing so much about them, I got myself these Tim Holtz scissors. Very sharp and precise!



No. 2 - Creative Memories (this thing is old) corner rounder. It has a clean punch every time and just fits in my hand very comfortably. It will soften the harsh corner of a card.


No.3 - black pen with a fine tip nub. It doesn't really matter to me whose pen I use. but I have found that permanent ink is better.... it won't run or smudge if water gets on the paper. I use this type of pen every day to sketch my doodles.


No. 4 ~ 3M Glue stick.... I buy them in a 12 pack at Sam's club. Love them. I use them on all my projects.


No. 5 ~ Fiskars self sharpening paper cutter. I use this to cut the cardstock and to cut every piece of paper that goes on a card. Edges are starting to fray on some paper. I hope I don't have to replace this, just tighten a screw or something.


There you have it.... my top 5 items I love to use in card making. Oh, there are a ton more.... but I think for everything I make.... I use these items the most. Can't do well, without....


Stay tuned for my next list.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin