Monday, May 30, 2011

sMOOches

Fun and whimsical.....sMOOches.... get it???

I would never take credit this is my own, but I'm not very good at writing the name down from where I CASed the project. My process of creation often is: work in my office in the late afternoon and night time where I go blurfing and check out galleries on Splitcoast Stampers... from there I look at blogs and then other 'artist' blogs from links, sometimes it could be 3 or 4 deep into it the original post.... I see something I like and I start to doodle away. A few days later after it's been completed, I take a digital picture of the weeks works... then I upload it to the computer. And then through the week, I highlight something 'cre8tive' on my blog.

The cow is doodle and then cut out and popped up. I made the clouds from inking circles to look like a cloud. This could be a love you card for a friend! xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin