Friday, May 27, 2011

Like no other

I've got to do this more often.... thumb prints, finger prints....(not that I've ever had this done, but I feel like I'm having my finger prints taken by the police, only in happy colors!!!) Update: Just remembered. I have been finger printed!! Just not with ink... when I became a school paraprofessional a few years ago they had to check my police record and they took prints, but they were digital (?) just rolled my finger tips on a screen... and instantly with no mess they were in or on my record!

Just using my sharpie fine tip marker, just a doodle around the print... make them into flowers, balloons, animals, bugs, sunshine...... they are so cute and fun! thumb body loves you, thumb body is thinking of you, you left an imprint on my heart, thumb thing for you.... what can you come up with? The above is a sun shiny greeting card, down below... gift tags.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh these are so adorable! That kitten is so sweet! Digital finger prints so high tech! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin